"How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him that bringeth good tidings, that publisheth peace; that bringeth good tidings of good, that publisheth salvation; that saith unto Zion, Thy God reigneth!" [Isaiah 52:7]
I have to admit I was rather shocked when I saw this Mormonad poster the other day. It combines a scripture that is very dear to me, as you might have already seen, and a pair of shoes that looks very much like the shoes that I once wore while tracting (going around inviting people to learn about Christ's restored church). Mine are certainly much more worn in (or out). Traveling by foot and stopping to share the good news with those you meet on the street for two years is certainly a way to become more familiar with the Master's recorded ministry. Maybe these worn-out shoes are a reflection of the shape of my feet; however, it's certainly worth it.
| Elder Moxley's Shoes August 22, 2009 |
No comments:
Post a Comment