Thursday, April 28, 2011

5 Great Things About the Mormon Church!

"If you could tell me 5 reasons to consider this convert to Mormon, what would they be?"
A great lady I was teaching on Facebook yesterday asked me this question.  It was the best question I've been asked in the last week.  Thrilled to answer, I gave the following items
  1. Makes it so your family can be sealed in the temple to be together for ever.
  2. You get extra guidance from the Holy Ghost to give you warnings and directions when you're lost.
  3. Guidance from Christ through modern prophets to help you make sure you're living so you can have the holy ghost, and also be warned of worldwide problems.
  4. Richer understanding of why Christ's sacrifice is so important and how it Adam's fall help us become like our Father in heaven.
  5. Having a church family to support and help your own family.
She topped my answers by giving me a good one of her own.
"I love that this religion believes babies are born pure and if they passed before baptism, they would still enter heaven."
If you were asked for five reasons to become a Mormon and be baptized into the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, what would they be?  What should mine be?  Don't be afraid to comment if you've only got one idea or a question about mine.

2 comments:

Sara said...

Awwwww! This is about me! I love it!

Elder Victor Moxley said...

Glad you didn't mind me posting your question.

Post a Comment