Ring, check. Plan for asking, check. Transportation to her town, check.
I've got it all planned out for this next weekend. I hope the following weekend isn't so stressful as this week was and I have a lot of reason for it to be a great weekend.
This week I had two finals. My physics final, which I'm really stressed about finding out how I did, and my biology final. The Lord helped me a lot on that one to know what was important and I got a 92% on the test. Tomorrow I'm giving a big presentation on Maria Theresia of the Habsburg Empire.
Work is going okay. My mom sent my tools to Pocatello with Naomi so in a week I'll be able to pick them up from her and I'll have them again.
My car broke down this week too. The rear left wheel bearings went out as well as the rear brakes. Wore down to metal on metal. We checked the brakes and they were fine in December. My dad was surprised how much I talked them down for the labor.
Janell's cousins are really starting to pressure me to know my plans with Janell. They'll sure have a surprise next weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment