Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Fiddler on the Roof

Last year we went to Joseph and the Technicolored Dreamcoat at Emily Stoddard's work, Heritage School in Orem. They have an annual performance and I was looking forward to this next one the past year. I was excited to learn when this year's would be held from a co-worker before Emily had a chance to tell me. My co-worker, Dianne, is the neighbor to the director. We went to the free night, what turned out to be the dress rehersal, and donated by buying concessions. That day in April after I got home from work, quick ate dinner and packed soup and a sandwich for Victor, I hurried to pick up Victor from campus and supprised him with taking him to the Fiddler on the Roof. 

There was a bit too much fog produced at the time Papa fabricated his dream, and the acting was not quite as good as last year, but we enjoyed the play over all. I especially loved explaining what was happening throughout the play to Victor for a change, rather than him explaining most other things of this nature to me. A sad story with good music, best friends make the best company.

No comments:

Post a Comment