¶ How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him that bringeth good tidings, that publisheth peace; that bringeth good tidings of good, that publisheth salvation; that saith unto Zion, Thy God reigneth! Isaiah 52:7
...of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things! -Romans 10:15 Following the footsteps of Victor & Janell Moxley and publishing peace, good tidings, and salvation through Jesus Christ our Lord.
Thursday, July 15, 2010
What beautiful feet?
After serving the wonderful people of Slovenia for
several months, I learned that my foot was broken and that I'd have to return to the United States. I loved working with families in Slovenia and helping them find the blessings that the gospel can bring to their lives. Since I loved that so much, I wasn't ready to call it quits just because of a broken foot. I'm called as a missionary, and the Lord personally reminded me that I am of them which the Father hath given Him [D&C 50:41]. Instead of going home, I pleaded for an opportunity to serve the Lord, in which the problems with my foot would not interfere with the work. I know serve as a online missionary, bringing the glad tidings to all the world.
¶ How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him that bringeth good tidings, that publisheth peace; that bringeth good tidings of good, that publisheth salvation; that saith unto Zion, Thy God reigneth! Isaiah 52:7
¶ How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him that bringeth good tidings, that publisheth peace; that bringeth good tidings of good, that publisheth salvation; that saith unto Zion, Thy God reigneth! Isaiah 52:7
No comments:
Post a Comment