Sunday, January 29, 2012

Busy Busy Busy

Wow. I actually remembered to write in my journal. Not a lot feels
journal worthy yet. Really busy week but things aren't going well with
my new job as a handyman. Half of my jobs I was assigned to are tasks
that take a crew. One of them was a flooded basement. I had to drive
all the way out to South Jordan. It hailed hard on the way home.
Traffic on the freeway moved so slow that it took two hours to move
forty miles. I was late to come do my calling as assistant executive
secretary who waits outside during the interviews and schedules
followup. The indestructible titanium ring I designed came to Fred
Meyer this week and I picked it up. Now I'm in limbo waiting for when
I can be with janell again. I'm keeping occupied though. I've got a
bunch of girls and guys from the ward over to my apartment to watch
yes man. We had a great potluck too. I made biscuits and gravy and
stroganoff.

No comments:

Post a Comment