Sunday, January 8, 2012

Masters and More

Made on math software at WSU
I've decided again to make this blog private. As a missionary, I needed to be transparent. I had a calling to represent the Lord in a way that is quite unique. I'm still a witness of the Savior, though my life doesn't need to be as transparent as it was before. In I think I might allow those closer to me to gradually see this blog if I don't die of embarrassment from my journaling first. Considering how I feel about past journaling, this might be short-lived, I don't like reviewing past perspectives. I still have my goal though to write in my journal at least once a week though. My journal has evolved with the tools available since I started keeping a journal at eight. When I was baptized, it started with a leather bound book with page numbers, date lines, and scrolling gold print on the front. As a Senior in high school and on my mission my journal became a composition notebook. At the time I could overcome my hesitancy to record my thoughts and activities by convincing myself that I was keeping a lab report. Eventually, I've come to the realization that this perspective suggests that I myself am the lab subject. That was a frightening thought. I've returned to my mission blog now.

No comments:

Post a Comment