None, Mormons don't use electricity!
Oh, c'mon, I'm blogging.
Four.
One to say opening prayer.
One to switch the bulbs.
One to say closing prayer.
One to serve refreshments.
Read more: How many Mormons does it take to change a lightbulb? | Answerbag http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/9344#ixzz15hGg5vxS
In the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, even changing a light-bulb, can be a group effort. To some, this may seem extreme, and it probably is, but we really do try to involve others in what we do. It's strengthened my family so much, when everything from changing a light-bulb, to raking up all the leaves in our yard becomes a group effort. At Church and in our homes, we try to include everyone so that nobody is left out when they need help. I remember dozens of times when I went with my dad and brothers and I went to help other people move. Didn't matter if they were Mormons or not. True to form there would always be refreshments too, so that everyone got a treat for helping out.
The most important part, we say a prayer and ask for our Heavenly Father's help. It's not a good group, if you haven't asked for the most loving helper for his support.
What are some ways you've involved others in your project, or better yet, turned someone else's need into a project that supported everyone?
No comments:
Post a Comment