Christ: The Real Gift of Christmas
A recent search brought me to this site which I hadn't seen yet. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints launched it last year. I hadn't seen it yet, since I was in Slovenia and wasn't on a computer much. The site is awesome. It has videos, stories, music, and activities for families to do on Christmas. There's also a place to post Christmas traditions and read what others are doing. I got my Christmas countdown badge from it, however I was a little disappointed that it's still counting down past last year's Christmas. There's a few other things that are out of date too, like the link for a free Joy to the World DVD doesn't work anymore. That's okay though, if you didn't get it last year, you can watch it online on YouTube. With more traffic to the site those problems are more likely to be taken care of. Best of all, is the link to the live chat with a missionary like me. It's a great way for those who aren't members of the church to learn more about why we're celebrating or how to get involved. Share it with your friends. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment