Thursday, March 3, 2011

God's Purpose Statement

Wrote this out by hand for a new member of the Church.  This is her favorite scripture, Moses 1:39.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When did you learn caligraphy? This is beautiful! What is your favorite scripture?

Elder Victor Moxley said...

My mom taught me calligraphy when I was in middle school, or maybe a little younger. My mom shared a lot of her talents like this with me and I'm very glad she did.

My favorite scripture is Matthew 5:14-16:
14 Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid. 15 Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house. 16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

This is the scripture that I asked to have put on the plaque outside my bishop's office showing that I am on a mission.

What's your favorite scripture Trudi?

Post a Comment